I'm excited to announce that for the next few months I will be blogging for Earth's Best as part of their Blogger Program! As an Earth's Best Blogger, I will get to share the news of the new products as well as information from Earth’s Best nutrition and health experts. I will also be able to host some great giveaways for my readers!
We already love Earth's Best products and their First Foods were Baby E's first solids. If this is your first time hearing about Earth's Best Organic, they offer over 100 products that include organic infant formula and infant & toddler foods such as cereals, jarred fruits and vegetables, snacks and more. They also have a line of baby care and all-natural cleaning products!
From the point of view of a parent, I appreciate that Earth's Best Organic is backed with 25 years experience and provides products with the purest ingredients. As part as their quality promise, Each ingredient is tested for pesticides and residues that can be potentially harmful for to your little one.
Earth's Best Quality Promise:
- Earth's Best organic infant formula contains no toxic chemicals or heavy metals. Ingestion may compromise long-term immune system development.
- Earth's Best organic infant cereals provide an excellent source of iron to aid early physical and neurological development and restore the iron depletion that results after birth.
- Earth's Best organic baby juice comes from fresh pressed, undiluted, single strength juice. We do not use juice from concentrate.
- Earth's Best organic produce does not expose infants to the higher level of contaminants found in conventional produce. Proportionately, babies consume up to four times the fruits and vegetables that adults consume.
- Earth's Best organic jarred fruits provide an excellent source vitamin C to aids the absorption of iron and help fight infections.
I'm really looking forward to this experience and hope you all will follow my journey as an Earth's Best Blogger!
I wrote this post as part of the Earth’s Best Blogger Program and was provided with product samples in order to facilitate my post. No other form of compensation was received. Regardless, all opinions expressed are 100% my own.